Annual Meeting onDemand
The 2021 ASTRO Annual Meeting onDemand meeting experience offers you the opportunity to learn and preserve vital information presented by leading experts in the treatment of cancer. With the onDemand Virtual meeting you will receive:
- Almost 200 hours of educational content
- Ability to claim 170+ AMA PRA Category 1™ CME credits
- Downloadable MP3s and PDFs of presentations
- Notetaking and bookmarking for further review
- Improved searchable content
Content Highlights Include:
- The full Scientific Program that includes the Plenary, Clinical Trials, and Science Highlights sessions.
- Full Presidential Symposium, Keynotes and Special Sessions.
- Content from the Digital XP Platform.
- The full Educational Program, including educational sessions and panels, many of which are case-based, such as the PRO Program and challenging cases sessions.
- The Practical Radiation Oncology Program is specifically designed for the community practice radiation oncologist.
- Special programming such as the ARRO and International programs.
*Digital XP registrants do not qualify for meeting attendee rates for the onDemand Virtual Meeting product.
- Full, In-Person Live Meeting Attendee
- Non Attendee*
- Member-in-Training - $250
- Member - $500
- Nonmember - $850
Accessing Your onDemand Virtual Meeting
- Log in to your MyASTRO account at www.astro.org/myastro.
- Under My Resources select Virtual Meetings/Products.
- Select the onDemand Virtual Meeting you would like to view.
- If it is the first time you have logged into your virtual meetings, it might take a few seconds.
The onDemand recordings and its materials will be available on the ASTRO website for three years after the conference, regardless of purchase date. Once expired, participants will not have access to the onDemand Virtual Meeting or its materials. ASTRO reserves the right to remove portions of the content if requested by the author.
All CME credits for the 2021 Annual Meeting must be claimed by October 27, 2022, regardless of the purchase date.