Planning for #ASTRO20
ASTRO CEO Laura Thevenot talks about how this virtual meeting is coming about and why your participation is so important.
Interested in attending one of ASTRO's ticketed events? Learn more about these events and the fees associated with each.
For registration questions, contact the ASTRO Registration Center at
1-800-541-6058 or 571-549-4534 or via email at email@example.com
Attendee Registration is now open.
ASTRO is pleased to provide attendees with a full Annual Meeting experience.
Early-Bird Rate*: July 9 – August 20**
Advance Rate: August 21 – September 24**
Standard Rate: After September 24
*A portion of all early-bird registrations will be donated to two cancer patient support organizations in Florida - Caring Friends Cancer Support Group and Gilda's Club South Florida. ASTRO is pleased to be able to make these contributions during this most challenging time as a way to show our ongoing support to our cancer patient communities. All early-bird registrations received by August 20 will be recognized on our Patient Support Honor Roll which will be unveiled during the Annual Meeting.
**Rate changes will take effect on the cutoff date at 11:59 p.m. US Eastern time. Please note that all categories and fees are subject to change.
Full Meeting Registration includes the following:
- Access to all ASTRO educational sessions and Exhibit Hall during the meeting and 30 days post-meeting
- Access to the interactive Exhibit Hall staffed with representatives to answer your questions
- Networking and interview opportunities with colleagues from around the globe
- Expanded CME offerings of up to 200+ credits
- Access to the Exhibit Hall Virtual Happy Hour
- Be the first to hear about the latest science and breakthroughs in the field
- Ability to add ticketed events to your registration
||Early-Bird: Until August 20
||Advance: August 21 September 24
||Standard: After September 24
|Nurse/Nurse Practitioner Member
|Dosimetrist/RT/Physician Assistant Member
|Postdoctoral Fellow Member4
|Student/Grad Student Member5
|Nurse/Nurse Practitioner Nonmember
|Dosimetrist/RT/Physician Assistant Nonmember
|Resident/Fellow/Postdoctoral6 Fellow Nonmember
|Patient Advocate Nonmember7
|Student/Grad Student8 Nonmember
1Physicians, biologists and medical physicists who are members of ASTRO.
2Members of ASTRO who have retired from practice.
3Radiation oncology residents, medical physicist residents and fellows who are members of ASTRO. Membership is free for residents in an accredited radiation oncology program and individuals in a radiation oncology fellowship.
4Non-faculty PhDs engaged in mentored research in radiation oncology who are members of ASTRO. Membership is free for Postdoctoral Fellows.
5Full-time medical students and graduate students enrolled in a doctoral program who are members of ASTRO. Membership is free for students and graduate students.
6Nonmember residents, fellows and postdoctoral fellows who are pursuing radiation oncology or another medical discipline. ASTRO membership is free to residents and postdoctoral fellows pursuing radiation oncology. Learn more about ASTRO membership at www.astro.org.
7Patient Advocates are representatives of not-for-profit, tax exempt organizations dedicated to cancer patient advocacy, survivorship or cancer research.
8Nonmember students and graduate students who are in a full-time premedical or medical-related educational program.
Learn more about ASTRO membership.
- Refunds will be given only if written notification is received on or before September 24, 2020.
- Telephone cancellations will not be accepted.
- No refunds will be given for cancellations received after September 24, 2020.
- No refunds will be given for registrations, SA-CME events or ticketed events for failure to attend, late arrival or early departure from the meeting.
- All refunds are subject to a $25 processing fee.
- All registration refunds will be processed 60 days after the conclusion of the meeting.
- eContouring Learning Lab session changes can be made until September 3, 2020. After September 3, 2020, session changes may NOT be made.
- Cancellation of eContouring Learning Labs will be refunded if received on or before September 3, 2020. No refunds will be given for cancellations received after September 3, 2020.
- Registration and ticketed event fees are not transferrable to another attendee or ASTRO meeting.
ASTRO does not accept check payments for online registrations. If you would like to pay your registration by check, please contact the ASTRO Registration Center. Upon receipt of your check payment, your registration will be processed at the current registration rates.