Access resources to help you plan an educational and productive Annual Meeting. This page will provide you with access to the fully integrated Conference Planner, MyASTROApp – the official meeting app – and abstracts, as they become available.
Plan your meeting schedule with this easy-to-use tool
. Search sessions, abstracts and exhibitors to build your own schedule.
MyASTROApp is back with even more enhancements!
Download on iPhone/iPad, Android
MyASTROApp is integrated with the Conference Planner at www.astro.org/conferenceplanner, so you can start your Annual Meeting planning today!
Using the app you will be able to:
- Search sessions by day, track, session type or speaker.
- Search exhibitors by name or product/service category.
- Check out innovative products in the Product Showcase.
- Search and view abstracts.
- View posters and listen to audio narration.
- Access “My Schedule,” your personal Annual Meeting schedule.
- Complete the evaluation for continuing education credits.
- Complete Live SA-CME evaluations.
- View presenter slides.
- Take notes as you listen to presentations.
- View faculty and presenter photos and bios, if included by the presenter.
- Connect with colleagues with the app’s Networking feature.
- View meeting information and exhibitor brochures in the Virtual Event Bag.
MyASTROApp Login Instructions
MyASTROApp is available for iOS and Android devices and can be downloaded from your device’s app store.
- Search for MyASTROApp.
- Select ASTRO 2020 under Latest Events.
- Log in using your ASTRO.org login credentials (email address and password).
- If you do not know your password, select Forgot Password.
Note: iPhone users, this app works best on iOS10 or newer and may not be supported on older operating systems.