Submit An Application
With more than 60 years of success, ASTRO Annual Meeting brings together thousands of highly qualified professionals in cancer treatment field. These attendees are your potential customers and will be walking the exhibit hall floor looking for the latest technology to incorporate into their practice.
Take part in ASTRO 2020 Annual Meeting and showcase your products and solutions to nearly 8,000 radiation oncologists, medical physicists, medical dosimetrists, administrators and other health care professionals shaping the world of radiation oncology.
Become an ASTRO 2020 Exhibitor. Submit Your Application Today!
Download the Application and Contract for Exhibit Space.
New Exhibitors: Prior to booth selection, all first time-exhibitors must submit a two-page application along with a short company description for approval by ASTRO. Be sure to provide your top three booth preferences. Completed application and contracts can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. If approved, you will be sent notification of your booth assignment.
Learn more about exhibiting by viewing the Exhibitor Prospectus and the 2020 Floor Plan.
See who attended last year! View attendee demographics from the 2019 Annual Meeting.
||$36 per square foot
||$38 per square foot
|Additional $500 per corner
|Additional $2,000 per island
Minimum booth size is a 10 foot by 10 foot booth.
|$21.50 per square foot
- Complimentary listing on the ASTRO website for six months.
- Complimentary listing in MyASTROApp, the official Annual Meeting app, ASTROnews Annual Meeting Special Edition and the printed Exhibitor Directory when submitted by the deadline.
- Icon indicating ASTRO exhibitor on the RO MarketPlace.
- Complimentary postshow attendee list. (Please note that exhibitors will be required to sign a licensing agreement prior to obtaining the list and other eligibility requirements apply.)
- Four complimentary exhibitor booth personnel registrations for each 100 square feet of exhibit space. (Additional exhibitor registrations available for purchase.)
- Access to the educational programs on a space-available basis. (Exhibitors are not eligible to receive continuing medical education credits.)
Take advantage of private meeting space in the Innovation and Solution Showcase for your company. Exhibitors who purchase an Expo Suite will have access to their assigned Expo Suite space during show hours on Sunday, September 15 to Tuesday, September 17. For more information on Expo Suites, please contact the ASTRO Exhibit Sales team at 703-631-6200.
Please review the 2020 Exhibitor Rules, Regulations and Policies
Questions about Exhibiting?
Please contact our Exhibit Sales Team at SPARGO Inc.