All booth personnel who will be staffing your exhibit during move in, show hours and/or move out must be registered and identified with a visible valid show badge to gain admittance to ASTRO’s Exhibit Hall.
View the Exhibit Booth Personnel Registration Policies and Procedures.
|Exhibitor Registration Hours||
|Thursday, September 12, 2019
||8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
|Friday, September 13, 2019
||8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
|Saturday, September 14, 2019
||7:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
|Sunday, September 15, 2019
||6:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
|Monday, September 16, 2019
||6:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
|Tuesday, September 17, 2019
||7:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Exhibitor Booth Personnel Badge Policy
Exhibitor Booth Personnel are defined as full-time permanent employees of the “contracted” exhibitor engaged in the actual display operation, demonstration, or promotion of the “contracted” exhibitor’s product or services within the exhibitor’s booth. Exhibitor Booth Personnel shall wear official “Exhibitor” identification furnished by ASTRO at all times while they are in the Exhibit Hall and at the event. All other exhibitor “temporary employees” and/or designated representatives (“designated representatives” to include but not limited to agents, members, certain Official Contractors, EAC contractor personnel, Officers, and/or Board of Directors) must register as event attendees or as otherwise determined by ASTRO, unless other arrangements have been made with and approved in advance in writing by the ASTRO.
- If Exhibitor would like to register a physician or health care professional who is not a full-time employee of the Exhibitor’s company, Exhibitor must use one of the Exhibitor’s complimentary Exhibit Hall passes or register the individual as a full conference or one day conference attendee.
- All Exhibitor “temporary employees” and/or designated representatives (“designated representatives” to include, but not limited to, agents, members, certain official contractors, EAC contractor personnel, officers and/or Board of Directors) must register at the full conference or one day conference registration rates or as otherwise determined by ASTRO, unless other arrangements have been made with and approved in advance in writing by ASTRO.
- ASTRO reserves the right to restrict or limit the number of Exhibitor Badges issued and to determine if any “fees” are to be charged.
- Exhibitor Badges are not transferable. ASTRO reserves the right to confiscate any Exhibitor Badge if it does not match the identification of the person with the badge or if it is not a valid ASTRO event badge.
- Exhibitor Badges will not be mailed or available for pickup on-site until all financial obligations have been met.
- An Exhibitor Badge entitles the holder to admittance into the Exhibit Hall. An individual with an Exhibitor Badge may also attend educational sessions (excluding ticketed events that require separate registration) on a space-available basis but does not receive continuing medical education credit for sessions attended or the registration materials. Exhibitors who would like to receive continuing medical education credits and the registration materials must register at the full conference or one-day conference registration rates.
Each exhibitor, whose exhibit space is paid in full, receives four complimentary exhibitor badges for every 10 foot by 10 foot of purchased booth space. Additional exhibitor badges are available for purchase at the below rates. No refunds will be issued for purchased exhibitor badges.
- Until August 15, 2019: $200 per badge.
- After August 15, 2019: $250 per badge.
Each Exhibitor must designate a person to act as the badge contact for the Exhibitor’s company, hereinafter referred to as “Badge Contact.” The Badge Contact is responsible for registering Exhibitor’s Booth Personnel and the only person authorized to make changes or substitutions to the Exhibitor Badges.
There is no fee to cancel or replace names to a registration within the Exhibitor’s complimentary registration allotment.
For registrations that are over the Exhibitor’s allotment, no refund will be issued for Exhibitor’s over allotment registrations.
Exhibitor Badge changes may be made online or by submitting changes in writing to the ASTRO Registration Center via fax at 703-574-8332 or email at email@example.com.
Exhibitor badges will not be mailed and will only be available for pickup on-site at Exhibitor Registration. During the registration process you can select to have the badge contact pick up badges, individuals pick up badge or have badge contact pick up all badges by appointment.
The Badge Contact is the only staff person authorized to pick up another person's badge for the exhibiting company. ALL badge changes or substitutions must be made by the Badge Contact.
Exhibit Hall Passes
Each exhibitor receives five complimentary Exhibit Hall passes that can be provided to preferred guests or health care professionals who are not full-time employees of the exhibitor's company. This pass entitles the holder to complimentary admission to the ASTRO Exhibit Hall during show hours on Sunday, September 15, 2019 – Tuesday, September 17, 2019. This pass only allows access to the Exhibit Hall during show hours.
The Exhibit Hall pass registration process has been automated. Exhibitors will be able to send prospective guests a special invitation by email with a promotional code that entitles the guest to complimentary Exhibit Hall only registration.
Please note that once all Exhibit Hall passes have been redeemed, exhibitor's guests shall be charged the following Exhibit Hall Only registration fees:
- Members (All Categories): $250
- Nonmembers (All Categories): $500
Amendment and Addition to Exhibitor Registration Rules
Any matters not specifically covered by the Exhibitor Registration Rules or Exhibitor Rules, hereinafter referred to collectively as the “Rules,” shall be subject solely to the decision of ASTRO. ASTRO may, at any time, amend or add further rules and regulations to these existing Rules, and all amendments and/or additions made shall be binding on all Exhibitors equally along with the foregoing Rules.